As a student, you’ll:
- Pay the area’s most affordable tuition
- Enjoy flexible evening classes
- Choose from four concentrations: finance, health care administration, entrepreneurship and innovation, and business analytics and information management
The Business Administration program at Wichita State University is a traditional, management-based program offering course work in accounting, business law, economics, management, finance, and marketing.
A graduate degree in business from Wichita State's Barton School will help you take the next step in your career while opening doors to new possibilities.
The program is accredited by AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Calculus
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Marketing Basics
- Management Basics
- Analysis of Economic Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2368 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Typically international students who will require an F-1 visa cannot be considered for non-degree status or online programs. International students who wish to remain in their home country while studying may apply for online programs.
- copy of passport (if available)
- financial certification
- financial support documents
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 756 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 307 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.