At Applied Psychology from University of Canterbury most of our students are recent psychology and business graduates from New Zealand, Asia, and Europe. Some are HR professionals who want to enhance their education. Acceptance into the programme is competitive.
Many of our students have decided to make occupational psychology their career by becoming HR professionals, organisational consultants, research analysts, or academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Performance Management and Appraisal
- Leadership & Motivation in Organisations
- Attitudes & Organisational Development
- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Measurement Issues
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
You should apply as early as possible to give yourself maximum preparation time for visa application, fee payment, travel and accommodation arrangements.
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Counselling View 3 other Masters in Counselling in New Zealand
- Completed Applied Psychology Application form (PDF, 164KB)
- Cover letter explaining why you think the MSc APSY is for you, and what your post-degree aspirations are
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of your university transcript if you are not a UC student or graduate
- If you are studying elsewhere during the year in which the application is made, please attach a letter consenting to your course marks being released to UC.
- Application is open to graduates who have completed Bachelor's degrees in psychology and who have a grade average of B or better for their stage three courses.
- English Proficiency
International28253 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28253 USD per year during 24 months.
National5448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5448 USD per year during 24 months.
- National students - 7,618 - 8,867 NZD
- International Students - 39,500 NZD
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.