Film from University of Canterbury encourages participants to explore the latest trends, develop their own ideas, and build their confidence in the public realm.
Postgraduate Fine Arts study at UC exposes students to many facets of the art world outside of university. It helps to build an artist's confidence, and preparation for the exciting and open-ended career of a professional artist.
- Art History
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Art History View 23 other Masters in Art History in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honours, or an equivalent degree with good grades in relevant subjects;
- or significant professional practice or teaching experience.
- If English is your additional language, you are also required to meet UC's English language requirements.
- Applicants submit a proposal and a special application
International26321 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26321 USD per year during 12 months.
National5601 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5601 USD per year during 12 months.
- National Students - 7,767 NZD
- International Students - 36,500 NZD
Living costs for Christchurch
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.