The Applied Economics program at Wichita State University will equip you with a broad understanding of the overall economic environment, which will help you as you advance your career or pursue your Ph.D. in economics.
A graduate degree in economics from Wichita State's Barton School will help you take the next step in your career while opening doors to new possibilities.
- Topics in Microeconomics
- Applied Econometrics
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Analysis of Business Conditions and Forecasting
- Managerial Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Econometrics View 164 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- Have an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Admission is based primarily on GPA and background in economics
- Admission to full standing requires at 2.75 GPA for the last 60 credit hours and for courses in economics and required mathematics
- The Graduate Record Examination is not required
- For additional admission details, click on the link below.
International21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
National21898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21898 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10814 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10814 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wichita
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.