Studying Management at University of Canterbury explores how organisations function, and how you can influence their performance. The subject is broad and you will cover a range of topics, including leadership, business strategy, organisational behaviour, people management, operations management, change, and innovation.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Organisational Behaviour
- Principles of Human Resource Management
- Principles of Leadership
- International Business
- Innovation Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
It is recommended to apply as early as possible in advance of your intended start date, to allow for visa and other arrangements.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Human Resource Management in New Zealand
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An interest in human behaviour and social sciences (such as psychology and sociology) as well as a general interest in business, is advantageous as these areas are present in all aspects of Management.
- Good communication skills, both written and interpersonal, are important.
- A sound understanding and previous study of statistics can be useful.
International17666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17666 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7566 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7566 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- National Students - 11,778 NZD
- International Students - 27,500 NZD
Scholarships, grants and awards are a great way to fund your university study.
Student loans and allowances
For domestic students, the most common option for funding your study is the New Zealand government's student loans and allowances. Here you can learn more about what they cover, and how to apply.
Overseas financial aid
If you are an international student coming to UC, you may be eligible for tuition or other financial aid from your home country, so make sure to check all your overseas financial aid options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.