At the Sculpture program at the University of Alberta you will explore creating art works in different media, such as clay, plaster, metal, wood, fabric, and mixed media, using various methods and techniques.
- Practicing Artist
- Museum/Gallery Exhibition Preparator
- Model Maker
- Set Designer/Prop Sculptor
- Prosthetic Artist
- Landscape Architect
- Visual Art Professor/Instructor in a Post-Secondary Institution
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Sculpture: Concepts, Analysis, and Criticism
- Sculpture: Development of Concepts, Analysis, and Criticism
- Applicants are normally required to have completed a four-year baccalaureate degree, or its academic equivalent, from an academic institution recognized by the University of Alberta.
- An admission grade point average of 3 on most 4-point grading systems or B on most letter grading systems, based on your most recent two years of full time study (or equivalent) is required.
International10500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10500 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5575 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5575 CAD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.