The Exercise Science MSc program from Georgia State University includes classroom, laboratory, research and field experience in biomechanics, exercise physiology, psychology of physical activity and related interdisciplinary coursework in areas such as public health, gerontology and nutrition.
Exercise science provides advanced academic preparation for a successful career in the health and fitness field or for advancement to doctoral-level study.
Graduates have found careers in the following fields:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Corporate wellness
- Hospital-based wellness
- Strength and conditioning
- Sports performance
- Methods of Research in Education
- Research Design
- Psychology of Physical Activity
- Physiology of Exercise
- Functional Anatomy for Exercise Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 552 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee of $50
- Goals Statement (upload with the application)
- Resume (upload with the application)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (identify your recommenders on the application); one letter should be from a former professor or instructor who can evaluate your academic promise
- Official Transcript(s): minimum 2.75 GPA required for admission; submit transcripts from all colleges/universities attended either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing directly to Georgia State University | Office of Graduate Admissions | P.O. Box 4018 Atlanta, GA 30302
International30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4776 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.