This Health Management program at University of North Carolina Greensboro requires 62 semester hours. 504 clinical hours are included in coursework. Nursing courses (NUR) are offered asynchronously and synchronously online.
All clinical practica are arranged in collaboration with the faculty and Graduate Program Clinical Coordinator. Locations of practica are determined by student interest area and geographical location.
At the UNCG we are taking giant steps anchored by transformation and focused on:
- Inclusive Communities
- Passionate People
- Innovative Practices
- Extraordinary Outcomes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Law, Policy, and Economics of Healthcare
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management in Healthcare
- Role of Nursing Administration in Quality and Safety
- Utilization of Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Information Technology in Nursing Administration
- Advanced Quality and Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management View 492 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete online graduate school application
- GRE scores from a test taken within the past 5 years
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one of which should be an academic reference)
- Resume or curriculum vitae detailing work experience, volunteer experience, and research background
- Personal statement that outlines professional goals (see below for a description)
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1715 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 653 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.