Whether you’re seeking a first job in government or with a nonprofit organization, or are interested in advancing in an existing career, Georgia State University’s MPA program provides skills and knowledge that government and nonprofit agencies are looking for. Join us as we explore new ideas and perspectives on public and nonprofit administration, policy and governance in the 21st Century.
- The Public Administration MPA program offered at Georgia State University is fully accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration (NASPAA). Read the NASPAA Code of Good Practice. AYSPS is also a member of APPAM.
- Recent national studies have ranked our overall public affairs curriculum in the top 25 programs nationwide, and in the top 10 for public finance, urban policy, and nonprofit management.
- Public Management & Democracy
- Applied Research Methods and Statistics
- Microeconomics for Public Policy
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Public Budgeting and Finance
- Nonprofit Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 633 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Submitted Online Application. All online applications must be submitted by the deadline. Paper applications are not available.
- Application fee: A nonrefundable fee of $50 is required for each application. This fee must be paid online by credit card.
- Goal statement: The goal statement is your means of presenting yourself to the Graduate Admissions Committee.
- Official GRE (Graduate Record Examination) scores.
- TOEFL or IELTS Academic scores (International applicants only): All international applicants are required to submit official TOEFL or IELTS Academic scores.
- Three letters of recommendation: All letters should be submitted through the online application.
- Upload Transcripts from each post-secondary college/university attended.
International30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 24 months.
National30216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15108 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4776 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.