This industry-oriented program is designed for students who wish to enter the field of network engineering or are working in the field and want to advance their knowledge.
The Telecommunication program from George Mason University concentrates on practical applications of network engineering, rather than on a theoretical approach, while providing a thorough education in the necessary engineering principles.
- Hands-on laboratory courses provide students with practical skills and knowledge needed to hit the ground running after graduation.
- This program also offers two certificate programs that may be incorporated into, and taken concurrently with, the MS in Telecommunications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Telecommunications
- Basic Switching: Lecture and Laboratory Course
- Internet Protocol Routing
- Network Automation
- The TCP/IP Suite of Internet Protocol
- Digital Communications Systems
- Network Programming
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 222 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The program is open to students who hold a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, math, science, computer science, business (with a quantitative background), economics, or other analytical disciplines, and students who have equivalent work experience indicating analytical aptitude. Depending on their background, some applicants may be required to complete 3 to 6 credits of preliminary coursework before they are allowed to enroll in any of the core courses or elective courses in the program. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.00 is usually required.
- Students may be admitted to the MS program as degree seeking students, or they may be admitted for non-degree study within the program, which allows them to take individual courses. Students in the non-degree program may apply to the degree program, provided their GPA within the MS in Telecommunications Program is 3.00 or above.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1412 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 639 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.