Students may focus their Special Education degree at George Mason University on a specific area in the field by completing a licensure or non-licensure certificate program in conjunction with the MEd and using certificate coursework to fulfill the elective credits for the MEd degree program.
The College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) is committed to excellence, innovation, and collaboration in research and the preparation of professionals for the highest levels of practice and service in diverse schools, organizations, and communities.CEHD provides leadership in transforming schools, organizations, and communities through research, teaching, and collaboration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Development and Reading
- Foundations of Language and Literacy for Diverse Learners
- Applied Behavior Analysis: Verbal Behavior
- Supporting Communication and Literacy for Individuals with Autism
- Computer Applications for Special Populations
- Special Education Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Educational Research Educational Psychology View 542 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.