The Accounting and Finance (MAccFin) programme at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) is characterized by its proximity to entrepreneurial practice: topical and relevant issues with case-related approaches to solutions play as important a role as do reputed guest lecturers and close cooperation with selected companies. The programme thus creates optimal conditions for a successful career start.
As a MAccFin graduate, you will not only have the necessary theoretical foundation but also be conversant with practice-oriented project work, positioning and opinion-leadership, as well as being involved in the production of solutions and decisions.
With education, students are not only armored with the necessary theoretical foundations, instead, they also have experience in practical Project work and constitution of Solutions and decisions.
As a jump start for their careers, graduates oftentimes decide for the first step in a management consulting company, for auditing, or for a junior position in the finance department of an international company. With this start, they repeatedly increase duties, competencies, responsibilities, projects as well as leadership within a short time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- Theory of Risk and Insurance
- Audit Committee Essentials
- International Financial Statement Analysis
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree with a major at least partly similar to Business administration awarded by a Swiss university;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (similar major) from a Swiss university of applied sciences with a minimum average grade of 5.00 in the degree certificate;
- consecutive Master's degree from a Swiss university in another discipline.Bachelor's and Master's degree programmes must have been completed in the same discipline (consecutively) and amount to at least 270 ECTS credits points together.
International6180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3090 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA2652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1326 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 1429 - National
- CHF 3329 - International
Living costs for St. Gallen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.