Graduates in the Master of Public Health degree program from George Mason University are prepared to work in a variety of employment sectors including local, state, and federal health and social service agencies, non-governmental and voluntary health organizations, health care, and private industry.
- In accordance with the CEPH accreditation standards, students are required to complete coursework in the public health core and one concentration, as well as fieldwork for the applied practice experience.
- As a CEPH-accredited program, all graduates are eligible to sit for the Certified in Public Health (CPH) examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Community Assessment and Partnerships
- Health Program Planning and Evaluation
- U.S. and Global Public Health Systems
- Role of Government in Health Care and Public Health
- Applied Public Health Leadership and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The general university graduate admission standards include the following:
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or international equivalent (both verified through official transcripts)
- A 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement may be higher for some graduate programs. For applicants with post baccalaureate credits, a separate GPA is calculated for each institution. The difficulty of the baccalaureate degree and professional work experience may be considered in assessing the application for admission
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International62454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 12 months.
National62454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State25158 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 599 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.