Our Speech Language Pathology program at University of North Carolina Greensboro is a 5 semester (66 credit hour) full time program, which this year was ranked 30th best in the country by the US News and World Reports.
The mission of UNCG’s Master of Arts Degree Program in Speech-Language Pathology is to prepare graduates to meet ASHA clinical certification standards and state licensure requirements and gain entry-level positions in speech-language pathology.
The mission of the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders is to prepare students to become exemplary professionals and leaders in the fields of speech-language pathology and audiology. The Department is committed to providing the highest quality academic, research and clinical training and to instill in students a desire to make significant contributions to the profession, to the people whom we serve and to our community
The Master’s (MA) education program in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Cognitive-Linguistic Disorders in Adults
- Language Learning Disabilities
- Beginning Clinical Practicum in Speech language pathology
- Minor Area Clinical Practicum
- Fluency disorders
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application early, at least 30 days prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Linguistics View 824 other Masters in Languages in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Three letters of recommendation on the organizations/institution’s letter head.
- Personal Statement A statement of purpose highlighting motivation, specific option/area of interest within the program, relevant experience or background particular to the proposed study.
- Resume or CV 1-2 pages.
- Official transcripts from each institution previously attended regardless of whether or not a degree was earned.
- Official GRE general/GMAT scores taken within the last five years.
International27772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1052 USD per credit during 30 months.
National27772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1052 USD per credit during 30 months.
In-State7629 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 289 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.