All clinical practica are arranged in collaboration with the faculty and Graduate Program Clinical Coordinator. Locations of practica are determined by student interest area and geographical location.The Nursing Administration program is offered at University of North Carolina Greensboro.
At the UNCG School of Nursing, we are taking giant steps anchored by transformation and focused on:
- Inclusive Communities
- Passionate People
- Innovative Practices
- Extraordinary Outcomes
Our strategic vision
Transforming the Future of Nursing: Inclusive Communities, Passionate People, Innovative Practices, Extraordinary Outcomes
More informationVisit official programme website
- Reasearch Methods in Nursing
- Leadership and Management Essentials In Healthcare
- Law, Policy, and Economics of Healthcare
- Utilization of Research & Evidence Based Practice
- Leadership and Management Essentials In Healthcare: Theories and Roles
- Financial Management In Healthcare
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 746 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited program and have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- For the MSN degree, a satisfactory score must be achieved on the Graduate Record Exam or Miller Analogies Test taken within 5 years, if the BSN GPA is less than 3.2.
- One year of full-time experience as a registered nurse is preferred.
- An undergraduate statistics course and basic health assessment course are required prerequisites.
- Evidence of current unrestricted North Carolina licensure as a registered nurse or RN licensure in a state covered by the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact.
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support certification.
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.