Basecamp is our mandatory one-week orientation program for early career professionals. Learn what to expect in classes, become familiar with campus resources, and begin building relationships with other students in your cohort.
Career Development opportunities such as our Professional Fridays series, spotlights, and one-on-one sessions with our Graduate Career Development Specialist will help you build skills and connections for career success. The Early Career Professional program is offered at University of North Carolina Greensboro.
Build community connections through networking events, including MBA student/alumni mixers, visits to local employers, and course projects – such as the MBA Capstone Consulting project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Economic Policies and Impact on Global Outcomes
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Priority Consideration: March 1International Application Deadline: May 15Final Deadline: June 15
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1198 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions (typical GPA: 3.0 and above)
- GMAT score (average: 570) OR GRE score (average: 310, minimum 144 on the quantitative and verbal sections)
- Three letters of recommendation
- 1,000-word personal essay about your career and educational goals
International28081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56162 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National28081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56162 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State12654 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25308 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Greensboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.