Providing conceptual tools and practical guidance to foster organizational change, the program focuses on three related areas: creating and leveraging knowledge through networks of people who communicate and collaborate; understanding and managing change by integrating the diverse roles of people, processes, and technology; and enhancing and facilitating collaboration by building effective relationships in technology-rich environments.
- A feature of this Organization Development and Knowledge Management program at George Mason University is the group-oriented approach to learning supported by the use of web-based collaborative computer technologies. Students develop the competencies to apply these technologies to make organizations more effective.
- The cohort usually completes the program on a part-time basis. Full-time study is also possible by arrangement with the program director.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Organization Development and Knowledge Management
- Group Dynamics and Team Learning
- Social and Organizational Inquiry
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Foundations of Coaching
- Coaching and Organization Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate application and fee (note: this master's program only admits students for the fall term)
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International50085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National50085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19005 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.