Nurse educators work in both the academic and clinical setting. In the academic setting, they provide the essential teaching platform for baccalaureate and graduate nursing students who wish to advance their knowledge, practice, and research skills. The nurse educator acquires additional knowledge of nursing principles, assessment, and technical skills to promote quality health care for patients. In the clinical setting, they educate nurses and assistive personnel to create opportunities for continued learning, professional development, and instruction in new clinical information and technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Perspectives in Nursing Education
- Application of Nursing Education Principles to Curriculum and Program Development
- Practicum and Seminar in Nursing Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 3394 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a master's degree in nursing. Applicants must meet the admission standards and application requirements specified in Graduate Admissions and apply using the Application for Graduate Admission. Acceptance to the nursing program is contingent upon admission to the university. The application process is competitive, and applications are considered for the fall and spring semesters.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22305 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1487 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State8985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 599 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.