The Nursing Education degree from George Mason University prepares students to function in nursing educational roles in academic and nonacademic settings.
- The School of Nursing is a teaching/learning organization with a national and international academic reputation, grounded in sound general education.
- It develops and supports a diverse faculty who are visionary and competent practitioners, scholars, and researchers, excellent in teaching in academic and practice settings, and responsive to the needs of students and the community.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Perspectives in Nursing Education
- Application of Nursing Education Principles to Curriculum and Program Development
- Practicum and Seminar in Nursing Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 757 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education or international equivalent (both verified through official transcripts)
- A 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement may be higher for some graduate programs.
- For applicants with post baccalaureate credits, a separate GPA is calculated for each institution. The difficulty of the baccalaureate degree and professional work experience may be considered in assessing the application for admission
International50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.