Students who successfully complete the dual degree within the CPD receive a verification statement that certifies their eligibility to take the Commission on Dietetics Registration national examination to become a Registered Dietitian (RD). The graduate level coursework and advanced practicum are designed to meet knowledge and competencies to practice as an entry-level practitioner in nutrition and dietetics.Students in the Master of Dietetics Studies (MDS) will be enrolled in a non-thesis option with an emphasis in Health Promotion and Disease Prevention and Treatment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Health Nutrition and Policy
- Nutrition Pathophysiology
- Nutritional Supplements and Functional Foods
- Integration of Metabolism
- Advanced Dietetics Practicum I
- Advanced Dietetics Practicum II
- Seminar in Dietetics
- Research Seminar
- Independent Study
- Health Behavior Theory
- Essential Concepts in Health Promotion
- Obesity and Health
- Exercise Nutrition
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 228 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- Students who have been admitted into the UTSA Coordinated Program in Dietetics as undergraduate students are guarantee acceptance into the Master of Dietetics Studies program if they have maintained a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in their coursework.
- Students from other institutions will be considered for the Master of Dietetics Studies if openings are available in the Coordinated Program in Dietetics. The number of students in the program is determined by the number approved through the accreditation process and the number of placement available for the advanced practicum.
International25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25078 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25078 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8246 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.