What will you do?
- Develop advanced technical skills.
- Connect with industry professionals.
- Explore mobile and wireless networks and their impact on software development.
- Learn about distributed databases and data mining.
- Undertake a year-long research project with a team of peers.
- If you plan to pursue further research study, your year-long project must be undertaken individually. Interested students should consult the program coordinator in first year.
Where could it take you?
You’ll graduate ready to define, design, construct, test and maintain software systems. As an accredited engineer, you might develop software for mobile robots and driverless cars. You could create and test video gaming experiences. Perhaps you’ll design apps or entirely new smart technologies.
Graduates of this Software Engineering from University of Adelaide can seek advanced technical careers in the information technology industry including the financial, business, scientific, entertainment, networking and defence sectors.
- Specialised Programming
- Software Engineering & Project
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Engineering in Industry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 132 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 4.5.
International45500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National34000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $34,000
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.