Unlike traditional international affairs programs, the degree is focused on such international economic issues as global trade and investment.
- The MA in International Commerce and Policy from George Mason University differs from an MBA program by providing training in the political, social, and technological aspects of the global economy.
- In today's world, it is critical for all participants in global markets to understand the multifaceted environment in which they work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Political Economy
- Macroeconomic Policy in the Global Economy
- Microeconomics and Trade Policy
- Global Financial Crises and Institutions
- Global Trade Relations
- Technology, Culture, and Commerce
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Domestic Applications for Fall 2021 are accepted on a space-available basis.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Commerce Public Policy View 509 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential
International50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
National50860 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.