Unlike traditional international affairs programs, the degree is focused on such international economic issues as global trade and investment.
- The MA in International Commerce and Policy at George Mason University differs from an MBA program by providing training in the political, social, and technological aspects of the global economy.
- In today's world, it is critical for all participants in global markets to understand the multifaceted environment in which they work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Global Political Economy
Data Analysis for Global Political Economy
Macroeconomic Policy in the Global Economy
Microeconomics and Trade Policy
Global Financial Crises and Institutions
Global Trade Relations
Technology, Culture and Commerce
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
International students (those who have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree outside of the U.S.) are required to apply one month prior to the domestic deadlines.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Commerce Public Policy View 382 other Masters in International Relations in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000 word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable)
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International55116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State26748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.