As one of the UK’s first business schools, Henley has been developing leaders for over 70 years. The Executive MBA - Global programme of Henley Business School builds on and enhances our flagship Executive MBA degree programme. A popular, long-standing and flexible MBA programme which has been taught at our prestigious Greenlands Campus for over 50 years.
Who is the Executive MBA - Global for?
- Senior executives, entrepreneurs and aspiring leaders from across all industries who are making strategic business decisions at a global level.
- Those in, and aspiring to, senior leadership roles or preparing for board-level positions within an international company or one that operates in global markets.
- Managing Processes and Systems
- Managing Financial Resources
- Managing People
- Personal Development
- International Business with Global Immersion Study (US/China)
- Strategic Marketing
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 41 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To join this Henley MBA programme you will need:
Three year's management experience
Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
Evidence of competence in English
You must be able to gain access to company data for assignment purposes.You may be required to attend, via Skype, in person or telephone, a skills based interview with a senior member of Henley staff focusing on the following behaviours and competencies:
- Commercial and business awareness
- Team working
- Multitasking and time management
- Resilience and flexibility
- Three year's management experience
International22571 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
National22571 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39500 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Henley on Thames
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.