Experimental approaches used to address these problems range from the atomic and ultra-structural levels to model organisms that include yeast to mammals. Research in the Biochemistry, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology group at the University of California, Davis, reflects traditional disciplinary strengths in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell and developmental biology, as well as interdisciplinary approaches that combine biology, genetics, chemistry, physics, engineering, math, and/or computational approaches.
- Molecular Genetics and Genomics
- Macromolecular Structure & Interactions
- Cell Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- The application fee may be paid by credit card or e-check. The appropriate fee must be paid before the application will be considered complete, and a fee must be paid for each application submitted.
- Letters of Recommendation must be submitted electronically through the online application. Do not have recommenders send letters in hard copy, but rather to submit all recommendations online once the online service is available.
- UC Davis requires academic records from each college-level institution you have attended. You will be instructed to upload scanned copies of your transcripts after you have submitted your online application.
International26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26544 USD per year during 12 months.
National26544 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26544 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11442 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Davis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.