Sport and Exercise Science from University of Roehampton provides you with essential tools to make the transition from postgraduate study to further study (PhD) or employment.
You will undertake an extensive research dissertation which will give you the opportunity to perform focused research, informed and framed by theoretical understanding, and to develop the discipline-specific skills and understanding of the processes required for good research practice.
This programme successfully prepares graduates to take up positions such as Exercise Physiologists, Biomechanists, Performance Consultants, PhD students, Researchers, Health Care Professionals, Lecturers and Data Analysts. The programme also equips graduates with the transferable and analytical skills for a diverse range of careers outside of Sports and Exercise Sciences.
- Psychology of Physical Activity, Health and Injury
- Approaches to Psychological Support
- Application of Psychological Support
- Professional Practice in Sport Psychology
- Psychology of Sport and Performance
- Physiological Assessment
- Nutritional Aspects of Exercise & Sport Performance
- Neuromusculoskeletal Function
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
- MRes: 180 credits
- Postgraduate Certificate: 60 credits (exit award)
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 373 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United Kingdom
2:1 or higher Bachelor's degree in Sport Science/Studies or a related science-based degree.
- Language requirements
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate English
International15750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8650 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.