What will you do?
The Nursing Science (Emergency Nursing) degree from the University of Adelaide offers a comprehensive grounding in research methods and critical analysis.
- build management and clinical enquiry skills
- gain hands-on experience in simulations and skills laboratories
- partner with an expert in your field of study who’ll support and encourage your academic development
- undertake 9-units of research either by dissertation or a systematic review project.
If you want to continue to further PhD study, you’ll complete 12 units of research. An exit path for the Graduate Diploma in Nursing Science (Emergency Nursing) will be available after the first year.
This program prepares students to undertake senior roles as Registered Nurses in the area of specialisation. Graduates are prepared for careers in senior nursing clinical practice or management, or can begin a career in nursing research.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service prepares, inspires and empowers students to achieve successful career transitions and connect with industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interpretive and Critical Research in Health
- Research Literacy
- International Issues in Nursing Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 173 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Nursing Science or equivalent plus 2 years post-registration nursing experience in a chosen specialty.
International33500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National3950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3950 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.