Are you an administrator, teacher or other educator involved in the Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)? This degree is specially designed to prepare you for positions of leadership in your school.
It is designed for administrators, teachers, and other educators. Instruction blends research-based knowledge with the wisdom of experienced private school leaders to prepare professionals for positions of leadership.
The Educational Foundations: Private School Leadership program is cohort-based and runs for a period of two consecutive summers, each of six weeks of face-to-face instruction, and the intervening fall and spring semesters.
Multicultural Global Experience
Committed to being the leading indigenous serving university in the country, University of Hawaii at Manoa proudly delivers a unique multicultural global experience in a Hawaiian place of learning, with a long history of adherence to the principles of sustainability and the essence of aloha—truly like nowhere else on earth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Curriulum Leadership
- School Finance
- Foundations of Educational Theory
- Approaches to Educational Inquiry
- Introduction to Educational Policy Studies
- Community and Culture
- Cultural Diversity and Education
- Leadership and Governance
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 987 other Masters in Education in United States
- To be eligible, an applicant must hold or expect to hold prior to matriculation a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or an equivalent degree from a recognized non-U.S. institution of higher education. At minimum, the applicant needs to demonstrate above average academic performance (B average, usually a 3.0 on a 1.0-4.0 scale) for undergraduate course work and for any post-baccalaureate or graduate course work.
- Because the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of spaces available, admission is competitive. Meeting minimum admissions standards does not guarantee admission.
International33648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16824 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
National33648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16824 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
In-State15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 USD per semester and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.