Students in the Data Analytics Engineering program at George Mason University study topics such as data mining, information technology, statistical modeling, predictive analytics, optimization, risk analysis, and data visualization.
- It is aimed at students who wish to become data scientists and analysts in finance, marketing, operations, business/government intelligence and other information intensive groups generating and consuming large amounts of data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics: Big Data to Information
- Principles of Data Management and Mining
- Theory and Applications of Data Mining
- Analytics and Decision Analysis
- Operations Research: Deterministic Models
- Applied Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesStatistics General Engineering & Technology Data Science & Big Data View 1825 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- College Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Goals Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State19890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.