Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy from University of Roehampton is based on an integrative relational approach to counselling and psychotherapy, which has been developed over many years by our cutting-edge teaching team. Our integrative approach, at the forefront of counselling and psychotherapy theory, practice and research, incorporates aspects from three main therapeutic traditions; person-centred, cognitive and psychodynamic. You will be encouraged to explore psychological processes and experiences from these different perspectives, and recognise the theoretical, personal and cultural assumptions which influence your work.
Graduates can work in health and social services, voluntary organisations and the education in counselling field.
- Introduction to Counselling Practice
- Integrative Theory and Skills
- Foundations of Professional Practice
- Personal Development
- Integrative Theory and Practice
- Assessment of Clients for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Integrative Theory and Practice
- The Role of Research in Counselling
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 841 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- An undergraduate degree at grade 2.2 honours or above in psychology or the social sciences or an arts related subject.
- Language requirements
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate English
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National5984 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5984 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.