Participants study the theory, methods, and ethical perspectives of the field, and apply this knowledge in laboratory simulations and workshops, internships, and field practice.
- Graduates in the Conflict Analysis and Resolution program from George Mason University work in a variety of settings where conflict resolution is useful and interest groups are in conflict with current and emergent public policy.
- Examples are businesses, unions, government agencies, religious groups, court systems, educational institutions, community centers, international relief and development organizations, and consulting firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Conflict Inquiry
- Conflict Assessment and Program Evaluation
- Facilitation Skills
- Engaging Conflict
- Human Rights Theory and Practice in Comparative Perspective
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
For Fall admission:
Standard Deadline: March 15, 2021
Space Available (International): July 15, 2021Space Available (Domestic): August 1, 2021
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Psychology Political Science View 1318 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- In addition, applicants must submit all undergraduate and graduate transcripts; two letters of recommendation, one of which should be from a faculty member in the applicant's undergraduate or graduate major field; a resume or curriculum vitae; and a 750- to 1,000-word essay on goals and reasons for seeking admission to the program. GRE or other standardized test scores are not required but may be submitted. The TOEFL is required of international students
- Background courses in social sciences, as well as prior work experience, are desirable. Prior graduate academic work is evaluated on an individual basis for possible transfer credit and fulfillment of program requirements; however, Mason usually does not reduce the total credits required for the degree. Students may enroll on a full- or part-time basis. The MS Program is available on-campus, online or in a hybrid format (on-campus and distance learning).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International47223 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47223 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17919 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.