Their expertise provides students with a better understanding of how the chemical and physical properties of drugs and their dosage forms affect drug performance in a variety of disease systems.
About the Pharmaceutical Sciences program
At the University at Buffalo we offer a master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences. The program should take two-to three-years to complete and a minimum of 30 graduate credits are required.
- Pharmaceutical analysis
- Basic pharmaceutical sciences research
- Drug formulation/delivery/development
- Drug metabolism/transport
- Drug analysis
- Experimental pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Clinical research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 179 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Bachelor's degree or higher in pharmacy, biochemistry, chemistry, biology, engineering or other science
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty knowledgeable of the student's ability and capability
- Personal statement
- Prior research experience and co-authorship in scientific publications are considered favorably
- Demonstrated proficiency in organic and physical chemistry, biochemistry, biology and mathematics
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.