The curriculum articulates with the School of Public Health and Health Professions and the School of Management, to provide an interdisciplinary approach in addressing issues and challenges of continuous change and quality management, facing contemporary and future complex health care systems.
At the University at Buffalo we offer a master degree in Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Systems. Clinical practicum experiences are individually designed to provide students with opportunities to develop and apply evidence-based leadership concepts and techniques.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Conceptual Foundations
- Applied Informatics to Evaluate Health Care Outcomes
- Evaluating Research Evidence for Health Care
- New Models in Health Care Delivery
- Interpreting Health Care Policy
- Strategic & Operations Management in Health Care
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Management View 441 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited/government recognized college or university. Most such degrees will be four or more years in length; UB recognizes some three-year degrees, but not all
- A B-grade (GPA of 3.0) or higher from your bachelor's degree (or equivalent) courses. Grade point averages from non-U.S. universities will be evaluated by UB's Office of International Admissions
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.). Not all programs require test scores. See the official academic test scores section below for more information
- Letters of recommendation
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs)
International25120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12560 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National25120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12560 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
In-State23340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11670 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.