The Psychology - Industrial/Organizational program at George Mason University fosters a peer-oriented environment whereby students collaborate on numerous projects in addition to engaging with faculty members in many different areas of industrial/organizational psychology.
Industrial/organizational psychology informs an array of fields, including personnel selection, quantitative analysis, teams, leadership, work/family issues, and organizational health issues.
UN Global Compact
- In 2016, the IO program joined the signatories of the United Nations Global Compact. The program supports the Global Compact by advancing its ten principles for human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption.
- We are proud that this program integrates these principles in curriculum, research, and professional projects that directly relate to the Global Compact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Statistics
- Multiple Regression
- Psychometric Methods
- Evaluative Research in Psychology
- Survey of Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Change and Development
- Industrial and Personnel Testing and Evaluation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 1300 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at George Mason University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- GRE scores from exam taken within the past five years (NOTE: Applicants should plan to take the GRE at least two months before the deadline.)
- The department considers all applications, considers them as a whole, and there are no rigid minimum scores required. However, we typically prefer applicants with an undergraduate GPA > 3.00, a GPA in psychology course work > 3.25, and GRE scores > the 50th percentile. Experience, letters of recommendation, publications, and (in some programs) an interview, can help compensate for deficiencies in numeric qualifications. No specific set of qualifications guarantees admission.
- Applicants to the MA in psychology must have 15 credits in psychology including a general/introductory course, a course in statistics, and a laboratory course in psychology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.