We offer a master degree in Biology at George Mason University. Master's level concentrations are available in microbiology and infectious disease, molecular biology, neuroscience, evolutionary biology, and translational and clinical research.
- Alternatively, students may choose the program in general biological sciences, which allows flexibility to build a degree program tailored to a specific research or career interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Immunology
- Advanced Topics in Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Evolution and Conservation Genetics
- General Biochemistry
- Eukaryotic Cell Biology Laboratory
- Advanced Eukaryotic Cell Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology View 203 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- Completed online application for graduate study and application fee.
- An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent, verified from copies of unofficial transcripts uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center.
- Copies of unofficial university transcripts and any earned degree uploaded to the online application Self-Service Center from all universities attended.
- All transcripts from colleges or universities outside the United States must be translated into English, if applicable, and submitted for evaluation to the Mason Office of Admissions.
- Verification of English language proficiency. Please see English language requirements page.
- Official GRE, GMAT, LSAT, or MAT or other official test scores, as required by your program sent directly to Mason from the testing agency.
International762900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per credit during 12 months.
National762900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25430 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State283380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9446 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.