What will you do?The Nursing Science (Acute Care Nursing) degree from University of Adelaide offers a comprehensive grounding in research methods and critical analysis. You will:
- build management and clinical enquiry skills
- gain hands-on experience in simulations and skills laboratories
- partner with an expert in your field of study who’ll support and encourage your academic development
- undertake a 12 unit research project, or conduct a systematic review (9 units).
If you want to continue to further PhD study, you’ll complete 12 units of research. An exit path for the Graduate Diploma in Nursing Science (Acute Care Nursing) will be available after the first year.
The objective of this program is to produce graduates with specific attributes as outlined in University of Adelaide Graduate Attributes.
- Deep discipline knowledge and intellectual breadth
- Creative and critical thinking, and problem solving
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Professionalism and leadership readiness
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural competency
- Digital capabilities
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Interpretive and Critical Research in Health
- Research Literacy
- International Issues in Nursing Service Delivery
- Leadership and Management in Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
July intake for domestic only
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 174 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Nursing Science or equivalent plus 2 years post-registration nursing experience in a chosen specialty.
International35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Commonwealth-supported place: $4,300
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.