What will you do?
The degree is comprised of online modules with weekly online tutorials and four clinical immersion sessions throughout the year. You will:
- develop advanced theoretical understandings of minimally invasive surgical procedures
- consolidate and improve clinical skills
- gain exposure to robotic surgical techniques.
The Minimally Invasive Surgery program from the University of Adelaide provides a professional qualification for surgeons from a wide range of surgical subspecialties who wish to have minimally invasive surgery as a predominant part of their future surgical practice.
Successful completion of the program will enable surgeons to obtain senior appointments in surgical units where they will be able to perform laparoscopic surgery with a high level of success.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Theory
- Min Invasive Surgery Research & Development
- Minimally Invasive Surgery-Clinical Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 175 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: Available to non-student visa holder ONLY.
- International applicants must be resident in Australia, meet the requirements of the Temporary Business (Long Stay) 457 visa and must register with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. Applicants also need to provide a Curriculum Vitae, 2 letters of reference, and certified copies of all awards (accompanied by an official translation if not in English). * This program is not available to students in Australia on a student visa.
International41500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41500 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National41500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41500 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $41,500
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.