Students in the HRC program benefit from a culturally-diverse student body, faculty and staff. The outcome of this type of experience is graduates who are prepared to work in a society with clients representing a wide range of backgrounds and beliefs (including individuals with disabilities, veterans, injured active duty service members, and citizens with cultural and language differences).
- Human Growth and Development Across the Lifespan
- Counseling: Theory and Practice
- Career Development and Vocational Counseling
- Research and Evaluation in Rehabilitation
- Counseling: Group Theory and Practice
- Cross-Cultural Counseling
- Principles and Practice of Rehabilitation Counseling
- Medical and Psychosocial Aspects of Disability
- Case Management
- Ethical Issues for Helping Professions
- Vocational Evaluation and Assessment in Rehabilitation
- Theory and Techniques of Job Placement
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Only feedback on assignments and exams
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Counselling Sports Sciences View 210 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Applicants submit the following to Office of Graduate Education Student Services:
- completed Graduate Admissions Application
- application fee
- one transcript for each post-secondary institution attended
- standardized exam scores
- Residency Declaration Form
- official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores
- proof of sufficient funding
International37080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18540 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7800 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!