What will you do?While the Finance and Business Economics from University of Adelaide includes study in both areas, students must specialise in one. Depending on your goals and interests you will:
- study wealth management and financial modelling in depth
- learn analytical tools for financial decision-making
- analyse theoretical and applied aspects of modern economics and econometrics
- discover advanced techniques for analysing and managing data
- explore matters relating to the growth and stability of the whole economic system.
The objective of this program is to produce graduates with specific attributes as outlined in University of Adelaide Graduate Attributes.
- Deep discipline knowledge and intellectual breadth
- Creative and critical thinking, and problem solving
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Professionalism and leadership readiness
- Intercultural and ethical competency
- Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural competency
- Digital capabilities
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Accounting Concepts and Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Finance
- Economic Principles
- Advanced Funds Management
- Equity Valuation and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 127 other Masters in Economics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject
International47500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.