What will you do?You will:
- choose between a coursework or research specialisation
- explore environmental governance and planning in depth
- apply your knowledge to real-world issues
- pursue electives aligned to your personal and professional interests
- undertake meaningful research projects.
Where could it take you?
You could set up environmental programs for the public to air their concerns or better understand issues that affect them. You might negotiate policy design with private businesses and government sectors to generate sustainable management systems. Or, perhaps you’ll research economic incentives or decentralised solutions for better environmental outcomes.
Graduates of the Environmental Policy and Management from University of Adelaide will be well equipped to take up senior policy roles in government and a variety of roles in environmental management for government agencies, industry and the not-for-profit sector.
- Research Design and Methods
- Environmental Planning and Governance
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Economics and Policy
- Community Engagement
- People and Environment in the Asia-Pacific Region
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 39 other Masters in Environmental Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $28,500
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.