What will you do?
By taking this Environmental Policy and Management program from University of Adelaide you will:
- choose between a coursework or research specialisation
- explore environmental governance and planning in depth
- apply your knowledge to real-world issues
- pursue electives aligned to your personal and professional interests
- undertake meaningful research projects.
Where could it take you?
You could set up environmental programs for the public to air their concerns or better understand issues that affect them. You might negotiate policy design with private businesses and government sectors to generate sustainable management systems. Or, perhaps you’ll research economic incentives or decentralised solutions for better environmental outcomes.
Graduates of the program will be well equipped to take up senior policy roles in government and a variety of roles in environmental management for government agencies, industry and the not-for-profit sector.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service prepares, inspires and empowers students to achieve successful career transitions and connect with industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design and Methods
- Environmental Planning and Governance
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Economics and Policy
- Community Engagement
- People and Environment in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Applied Spatial Analysis
- Regional Planning
- Valuing the Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 22 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, or Graduate Diploma in Environmental Policy and Management with a credit average. Relevant work experience may be taken into account.
International35500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35500 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National26000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26000 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.