What will you do?The Engineering (Mechatronic) degree from University of Adelaide comprises a foundation year and an advanced studies year. You will:
- take advanced courses in mechanical engineering and programming
- gain hands-on mechatronic experience through small-group projects
- pursue specialist topics according to your interests and career goals
- build communication and project management skills
- undertake a significant research project.
Where could it take you?You might design and optimise micro-machines, craft the next generation of cameras or help build underwater exploration vehicles. You could maintain a fully automated robotic assembly line. Perhaps you’ll develop cutting-edge defence or medical technologies.
- Engineering Communication & Critical Thinking
- Business Management Systems PG
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Advanced Mechanics of Materials
- Applied Aerodynamics
- Heat Transfer & Thermodynamics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 314 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
- A completed four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 4.5 in the field of Mechanical, Mechatronic, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering.
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $39,000
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.