What will you do?The Engineering (Electrical) degree from University of Adelaide comprises a foundation year and an advanced studies year. You will:
- practise modelling, analysing and operating electric energy systems
- build communication and project management skills
- gain advanced understandings in mathematics and systems engineering
- pursue specialist topics—from power quality and fault diagnostics to distributed generation technologies
- undertake a significant research project.
Where could it take you?
You might become a project engineer for a national energy company. You could create and maintain sensor systems for smart cities. Perhaps you’ll help developing communities build electrical grids or renewable energy systems from scratch.
Graduates have broad and adaptable skill sets and work in diverse roles across a wide variety of industries. Employment opportunities are available in many growing fields such as industrial automation, renewable energy development, power systems, biomedical devices and systems development, mining, defence technologies, radar and remote sensing information security and telecommunications.
- Engineering Communication & Critical Thinking
- Business Management Systems PG
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Power Electronics Systems
- Electric Energy Systems
- Power Systems
- Principles of Control Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 42 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed four-year Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent in the field of Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Computer Systems, Communications or Telecommunications Engineering.
International46000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $39,000
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.