Consistent with UB's emphasis on innovation and interdisciplinarity, this program allows you to explore the intersection between education and economics. This master degree in Economics and Education Policy Analysis is offered by the University at Buffalo. You will be trained to use economic theory and econometric tools to solve real-world issues in education.
The features of our program include:
- acquiring skills in data manipulation and analysis so that it leads to immediate gainful employment in schools and institutions that make use of evidence-based decision making
- addressing real-world needs and solve education problems for students in K-12 and higher education contexts
- applying theories and analytical techniques within educational settings
- learning how you communicate real-world solutions to the public
- Microeconomic Theory
- Education Policy and Economic Justice
- Economics of Education
- Large-scale Data Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Rolling admission after deadline.
DisciplinesEconomics Education Public Policy View 3392 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an online application, making sure to indicate the degree or certification program for which you are applying
- Evidence of a completed undergraduate bachelors degree is required before you can be admitted to any graduate program
- A nonrefundable fee must accompany the application in order for it to be processed
- Test scores or other supporting application materials may be required
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 18 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.