Our Mechatronics Engineering from Óbuda University prepares students to be able to develop and introduce new technologies, procedures and materials as required for mechatronic systems; to perform higher-level duties of management, control and organization; to perform assignments involving technical development, research, design and innovation; to join and manage engineering projects of domestic and international level.
Graduates with Mechatronics Engineering from Óbuda University will be :
- Able to perform laboratory testing and analysis of materials applied in the field of mechatronic engineering, as well as to statistically evaluate and document results, and to compare experimental and theoretical results.
- Able to process, systematize, analyze in various ways, and draw theoretical and practical conclusions from information collected in the course of the operation of mechatronic engineering systems and processes.
- Able to perform the global design of complex mechatronic systems based on a systemic approach and process-oriented thinking with thorough theoretical grounding.
- Able to apply comprehensive theoretical knowledge in practice as well, in the area of synergically integrated equipment, processes, and systems in terms of mechanical engineering, electronics, electrotechnics, and computer control.
- Able to extend theoretical knowledge independently in order to solve unusual problems in complex mechatronic design and to apply such new theory in the practical solution of the problem.
- Able to enrich the knowledge base of the special field by original ideas.
- Able to design and manage the use of technical, economic, environmental and human resources in a complex manner.
- Able to elaborate and further develop theoretical models for the processes and information technologies used in the design, organization and operation of mechatronic systems and processes.
- Basic sciences
- Professional core material
- Economic and human knowledge
- Differentiated professional knowledge
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 42 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form (personal data should correlate with passport data)
- Official transcripts of completed degrees/diplomas of any higher education institution (notarized English translation necessary)
- Copy of passport
- 2 recent passport sized photos (51 x 51 mm) (2”x2”)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certification of English Language Proficiency
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Budapest
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.