What will you do?
This intensive Clinical Nursing program from the University of Adelaide cultivates the professional knowledge, skills and confidence needed to make a difference every day. You will:
- benefit from small group learning and diverse student cohorts
- develop hands-on skills in high-tech simulation settings
- study anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology and pharmacology
- gain a keen understanding of professional standards and ethics
- undertake clinical placements in hospital and community settings.
Where could it take you?
You’ll emerge with an advanced professional qualification recognised Australia-wide. You could assist in operating theatres, emergency wards, and a multitude of other health care environments. You might pursue hospital roles in acute care, aged care or mental health. Perhaps you’ll work in rural communities or with aid organisations.
This degree provides a professional qualification, which is recognised for registration as a Registered Nurse in all other Australian states.
The University of Adelaide Careers Service prepares, inspires and empowers students to achieve successful career transitions and connect with industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership & Management in Nursing
- Research Literacy
- Nursing Science
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice
- Professional Nursing
- ATSI Peoples Health & Culture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 77 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (must not be a Bachelor Degree in the field of Nursing)
International44500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National3950 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3950 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.