What will you do during your Master of Accounting and Finance?
- Explore financial and management accounting, auditing, and taxation.
- Study management theory, business maths, business law, and economics.
- Learn how financial managers make investment and financing decisions.
- Understand how financial instruments and capital markets are used to enhance returns and manage risks.
- Build critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
Where could a Master of Accounting and Finance take you?
You’ll graduate career-ready and able to adapt to the demands of a global economy. You might secure a job as a company auditor or finance manager. You could take on an accounting role in a flourishing organisation. Perhaps you’ll consult on corporate mergers and acquisitions.
The Accounting and Finance program from University of Adelaide satisfies the requirements for associate membership of CPA Australia, and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
Graduates can advance their careers in the accounting profession in a wide range of roles, including specialised fields such as taxation, auditing, management accounting and accounting systems.
The finance area enables graduates to seek employment as an analyst, consultant or manager in the financial services sector, including banks, investment institutions and financial planning consultancies.
- Accounting Concepts and Methods
- Principles of Finance
- Economic Principles
- Quantitative Methods
- Equity Valuation and Analysis
- Fixed Income Securities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 15 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of an Australian year 12 qualification with a minimum pass in an accepted English language subject
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
International47500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Australian Full-fee place: $35,000
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.