For a list of faculty who are affiliated with this particular program see the link in the left menu. The Clinical Psychology concentration of the Master of Arts program in Psychology at WKU is a 2-year concentration that follows the scientist/practitioner model of training. It prepares students to be successful performing both research and therapy.
The concentration is practice-oriented, offering a broad foundation for the professional who will render a wide variety of psychological services at the M.A. level. Graduates obtain employment in mental health centers, rehabilitation centers, college counseling centers, and various other mental health agencies.
Many graduates choose to pursue further education at the doctoral level and are successful in these endeavors. The program holds a primarily Cognitive Behavioral theoretical orientation. The concentration prepares students for the national ASPPB certification examination, required to practice psychology in many states.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Issues and Ethics in Psychology
- Assessment of Personality and Socio-emotional Functioning
- Psychology of Learning
- Clinical Neuropsychology for the Applied Psychologist
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Statistics View 291 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.