Unlike a typical two-year master's degree program or the traditional CNL for RNs from University of Virginia program, the RN to CNL program offers experienced nurses a fast-track to a master's degree with the flexibility of part-time study. The program takes into account nurses' education, career and life experiences as they prepare for leadership roles in nursing and health care, and these UVA grads are well-positioned to continue their education in either the clinical specialty, with a PhD, or in whatever role or setting they choose.
With their wealth of professional and scholarly experience, RN to CNL grads tend to rise rapidly in health care communities as clinicians, team-leaders, patient care coordinators, client advocates, outcomes manager, and systems analysts.
- Culture & Health
- CNL in the Health Care system
- CLN Role Immersion & Capstone
- Leadership Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 574 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Submit a completed application and an $85 application fee
- Have a Bachelor's degree and an ADN degree, or diploma from a regionally accredited school
- Have successfully completed a college-level course in statistics within five years of the program start
- Submit three satisfactory academic and professional recommendations
- Complete two essays
- Submit a resume or CV
- A license as a registered nurse in the US, with eligibility to transfer the license to Virginia; students must have an unencumbered RN license in Virginia before the first day of classes
- Be available for an interview, if requested
- International applicants have additional admission requirements
International30240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30240 USD per year during 24 months.
National30240 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30240 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18250 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.