The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
Study Winds and Percussion Performance at University of Southern California
The Winds and Percussion Performance MM program offered at University of Southern California is a two-year, 30-unit program consisting of individual instruction, wind ensemble, chamber music, conducting, interpretation of baroque or classical, romantic and twentieth century wind and percussion music, music history and electives. One graduate recital is required.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Individual Instrument Performance Class
- University Wind Ensemble
- Wind & Percussion Chamber Music
- Interpretation of Baroque Music
- Interpretation of Classic Romantic
- Instrumental Conducting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History Liberal Arts View 299 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- DMA applicants are required to submit a “Personal Introductory Video” as part of their SlideRoom Portfolio.
- Persons failing to prepare the full pre-screen requirements described below will not be permitted to perform a live audition nor offered admission to the program.
- Based on the result of the pre-screen video recording, the faculty will invite a select group of applicants to the USC campus in Los Angeles for a live audition. If invited, it is REQUIRED that you audition live in person (It is not possible to be admitted to this program by recording).
International59260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59260 USD per year during 24 months.
National59260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59260 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.