You will gain a deeper understanding of the key challenges that the European Union, its member states as well as its international partners and business actors inside and outside the EU have to face.
The European Studies program from Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center offers you a comprehensive and up-to-date study of the economic, legal and political developments in the public sector and in private business, thus qualifying you to work in the EU institutions, the diplomatic service, the public sector of the member states or partner states of the EU or in private business or think tanks, interest groups or in lobbying.
- Practice-oriented program
- Close contact with EU representatives
- Intensive seminar in Brussels
- "Meet the Europeans" in Bremen
- International network
- Excursion to Berlin
- German (or European) language course
- International student assistance team on campus
- Small scholarship opportunities
- EU Institutions
- International organizations/NGOs
- Civil service/administrative authorities
- Diplomatic service
- Think tanks
- Interest groups
- Academic career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Institutions, Policy-Making and Regions in the EU
- EU Business Law
- European Economic Integration
- Management of Funds:
- European Public and Private Management
- The EU as a Global Player
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law European Studies Political Science View 26 other Masters in European Studies in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree with 240 ECTS or equivalent (admission with fewer credits possible on condition of extra semester and/or internship)
- In Public Policy, Business, Political Sciences, Law, International Relations or related fields
- English proficiency (IELTS 6,0)
- Usually one year of work experience
- Funding of 8,800 euros (reduced, original price was 9,800 euros) for tuition fee and ~800 euros/month for living costs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8800 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.