The Master of Science in Engineering Technology Management (MSETM) provides a broad-based core of management competency in business functions, along with a solid understanding of engineering technologies and capabilities. Courses build upon existing technical competency while allowing the student to customize their depth of study in specific management technologies that enhance long-term professional career goals.
Students may choose to takes classes via face-to-face or distance education format. All courses can be taken online. Online courses are delivered via Blackboard or interactive video.
Students are encouraged to deliver a peer-reviewed professional presentation or paper at a national conference of their choosing. The professional association for the MSETM program is the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This degree offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Resource Management
- Project Management
- Operations Leadership
- Quality Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 184 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International1924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National1798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.